Saturday, March 11, 2006

MMU Awards 2005/2006


This is the bunting for an event in MMU called MMU Awards 2005/2006. The logo was created by me and enhanced by my friend, Zulkarnain. Bagi nampak emas2 skit logo dia. I've planted a batik or kerawang2(yap kata) for the background, bg stai skit. The theme for this event is "a night of fame". Hope it wont turn out to be a "Night of Shame". This event is actually for giving an honor to all the clubs in MMU Cyber and Melaka. I did not post the poster because i like the bunting more. Nampak nyantiek. This thing will be held at Grand Ballroom Putrajaya, IOI Marriot on 8th April 2006. Dtg jgn x dtg, dtg jgn x dtg.

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe..
nicely done..like i said becareful what material u used for printing..it might not come out as u think...
again..nice job!can work with me!hehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home